Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gordon Ramsay: Shark Bait is Worth the Watch Photos images and details

Gordon Ramsay, from "Gordon Ramsay: Shark Bait"
I just watched “Gordon Ramsay: Shark Bait” and boy do those Brits know how to rip out your heart and turn it into sashimi. I had been somewhat aware of the “finning” issue, where sharks are hunted for their fins. But I found myself in tears for sharks around the world when I watched Ramsay’s Shark Bait.


Gordon Ramsay is passionate in his mission as he travels from London to Taiwan to Costa Rica. The world-wide demand for “shark fin soup”, a dish known for its status, but not necessarily its taste, is rapidly growing, especially in Asia. But the acts that are committed in order to supply this demand are horrendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...